Find a Tree / Arborist Expert
Experts in safe work practices; hazards and damage from limbs, trucks, roots and electrocutions; insurance exposure inspections; risk management for public entities; planning and preservation of urban trees. Tree / Arborist experts serve as expert witnesses and forensic consultants in Alberta legal matters, and provide expert reports and testimony for judges, attorneys, lawyers, law firms, insurance companies and government agencies in Federal and state court trials and arbitrations in Alberta.
The listings below are of Tree / Arborist experts serving Alberta.
Expert ListingsDavid D. Hunter, Consulting Arborist LLC
Forest Grove, OR
David D. Hunter is a Consulting Arborist/ Forester specializing in consulting and Expert Witness work. Tree inventories, tree protection plans, tree health and risk assessments, tree forensics as to why a tree part or tree failed, timber trespass, professional plant appraisals, arborist reports. David D. Hunter services the western United States.
A.B.C. Consulting Arborists, LLC
Mr. Maple has over 30 years of experience working in arboriculture and urban forestry. As a first responder in several historic weather events, he has become a leading expert in risk assessment and risk abatement planning. He is a Registered Consulting Arborist, Board Certified Master Arborist, Certified Arborist Municipal Specialist, Tree & Plant Appraisal Qualified and Tree Risk Assessment Qualified. He is a member of ASCA and has experience consulting on a wide variety of arboricultural issues, including, but not limited to:
* Tree Valuation
* Casualty Appraisals
* Forensic Investigations
* Municipal Tree Inventories
* Tree Risk Abatement Planning
* Insect and Disease Identification
* Municipal Tree Risk Assessments
* Expert Opinion and Litigation Support
* Diagnosis of Tree and Landscape Problems
* Integrated Pest Management and Plant Health Care
* Tree Preservation and Retention During Construction
* Tree Risk Assessment and Hazard Tree Identification
* Tree Management on Critical Slopes and Sensitive Areas