4342 Redwood Ave, #C309 Marina Del Rey, CA 90292
About the Expert
More than 45 years experience in the Fashion/Apparel/Textile Industries, as a retailer, manufacturer, educator, management consultant to over 200 apparel companies,key executive for major public & private clothing companies & college instructor. She has been designated in more than 150 fashion industry legal disputes including for Copyrights,Trademarks and Trade dress. She has been deposed & testified in bench and jury trials and arbitrations. You can also contact Ms. Goldaper by cell at (310) 721-7054.
Areas of Expertise
- Apparel & Textile Industry
- Intellectual Property
- Bachelor of Science, Major: Education, University of Cincinnati, Ohio
- Bachelor of Arts, Major: Economics, Barnard College, N.Y. and University of Cincinnati, Ohio
- Graduate Studies in Business, Xavier University, Ohio
- Instructor and Guest Lecturer: : Los Angeles Trade Tech, Brooks College, Santa Monica College, Mt. San Antonio College, American College, Cal State L.A., UCLA and The Bobbin Show, Fashion Business Incorporated
- Certified: Arbitrator and Mediator by American Arbitration Association & Los Angeles Bar Association
- Elected to Commission on Status of Women for (2) 4 year terms
- Member of American Production and Inventory Control Society
- Member of Executive Board of California Apparel Industries Assoc.
- Chairman Information Technology Committee, CA. Fashion Creators
- Member Hall of Fame Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising
- Board of Directors- Fashion Business Incorporated
- Advisory Board- Los Angeles Trade Technical College
- Faculty Award- Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising
- To Boost Profits, Take a Closer Look at Customer Service, Apparel Industry Magazine
- Curve Fitting: Systematic Production Planning, Bobbin Magazine
- Automated Information Systems: Service Bureau or In-House, Apparel Industry Magazine
- Small Company View of the Computer, AAMA Publication
- A Results-Oriented Approach to Manufacturing Planning, Apparel Industry Magazine
- Forecasting- Profit Tool for the Manufacturer, Apparel Industry Magazine
- Customer Service Manual, High Tide, Warnaco Publication
- Apparel Expert for International Executive Service Corps.
- Apparel Expert for United States Agency for International Development
- Apparel Expert for Citizens for Democracy
- Expert Witness in Legal Disputes
Listed in the Following States
Apparel Consultants is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States, Canada (all Provinces).