Dainius Drukteinis, MD, JD, FACEP
803 S. Woodlyn Dr. Tampa, FL 33609
About the Expert
Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine at Tampa General Hospital; Board Certified in Emergency Medicine; Cornell Medical School, NYU/Bellevue Emergency Medicine Residency; Tulane Law School; Reviews medical malpractice, Automobile Injury-Personal Injury Protection Law Reviews, EMTALA, peer review, risk management, trauma and wound care, acute injury to prisoners, chest pain, abdominal pain, stroke, heart attack, pulmonary embolism, respiratory distress, drug-related injury.
Areas of Expertise
- Emergency Medicine / Trauma
- Medical Case Review
Dainius Drukteinis Video
- CORNELL UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, New York, NY, 2004.
- TULANE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF LAW, New Orleans, LA, 1996.
- BRYN MAWR COLLEGE, Bryn Mawr, PA, 1998.
- BUCKNELL UNIVERSITY, Lewisburg, PA. Bachelor of Arts, Double Major Economics and Spanish, 1993.
- Board Certified Emergency Medicine
- Licensed, Florida Board of Medicine
- Licensed, Massachusetts Board of Registration in Medicine
- Inducted, Massachusetts Bar
- Inducted, New Hampshire Bar
- Kirrane B and Drukteinis D, Chapter 140 Risk Management and Legal Principles. Goldfranks Toxicologic Emergencies, 9th ed. New York: McGraw-Hill, pp. 1831-37 (2010) (In Print).
- Lucky CM, Foltin GL, Portelli I, Goldfrank LR, Drukteinis DA, Dreyer BP. Optimising the Role of the Public Health Community in Planning and Implementing Large-Scale Evacuations. Journal of Business Continuity and Emergency Planning. 2(3): April 2008
- Van Os, R., Robinson, S., Drukteinis, D., Sheridan T., Mauch, P., Respiratory Burst of Neutrophils is not Required for Stem Cell Mobilization in Mice. British Journal of
- Haematology, 111(2): 659-9 (2000).
- Van Os, R., Sheridan, T., Robinson, S., Drukteinis D., Ferrara, J., Mauch, P.,
- Immunogenicity of Ly5 (CD45)-Antigens Hampers Long-Term Engraftment
- Following Minimal Conditioning in a Murine Bone Marrow Transplantation Model,
- Stem Cells, 19(1): 80-7 (2000).
Listed in the Following States
Dainius Drukteinis is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States, Canada (all Provinces).