Forensic Examiner of Questioned Documents
7815 Scottsburg Court Charlotte, NC 28227
About the Expert
Examiner is FBI Retired Supervisory Special Agent. He is FBI Certified as Forensic Examiner of Questioned Documents. He has a Master of Forensic Sciences degree from George Washington University, Washingtodn, D.C, He has testified in 35 States. He has worked document cases since May of 1975 and has worked private cases since his FBI retirement in 1989.
Areas of Expertise
- Document Examination Forensic
- BS (Pre-Medical Sciences), Youngstown College, Youngstown, Ohio (1955)
- Naval Air Training Command (designated Naval Aviator, 1957)
- Master of Science in Forensic Sciences, George Washington University, Washington, DC (1977)
- Certified Flight Instructor in Airplanes and Certified Instrument Flight Instructor FAA ratings at Shamrock School of Aeronautics at Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (1970)
- Defense Language Institute at Monterey, California (Russian) while in Naval Service (1963)
- Defense Language Institute at Monterey, California (Russian) while in FBI (1972)
- Airline Transport Pilot Training and FAA Certification at Woodruff Airport, Woodbridge, Virginia (1977)
- Associate member of American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Listed in the Following States
Forensic Examiner of Questioned Documents is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States, Canada (all Provinces).