Litigation Economics, LLC
Stanley P. Stephenson, PhD
100 South Ashley Drive, Suite 600 Tampa, FL 33602
About the Expert
Specializes in economic damages assessment, especially in complex litigation, in cases involving infringement of intellectual property. Recent cases have involved trade secrets misappropriation, copyright, trademark, and patent infringement. Testifying experience in federal and state courts.
Areas of Expertise
- Economic Consulting
- Forensic Economics
- Intellectual Property
- Lost Profits
- Ph.D. Indiana University, Economics
- B.A. Ball State University, Economics
- Brookings Economic Policy Fellow
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- National Association of Forensic Economists
- Licensing Executives Society, IP Valuation Standard Committee
- Assessing Economic Damages in Wrongful Termination Cases: Journal of Legal Economics Volume 23, Number 1, October 2016
- “Lost Profits Damages to New Businesses: Adjusting for Survival” by David A. Macpherson and Stanley P. Stephenson, Journal of Business Valuation and Economic Loss Analysis, Volume 1, Issue 1, Article 2, 2006.
- “Determining the Value of Household Production as a Component of Economic Damages,” by Stanley P. Stephenson, Ph.D., Valuation Strategies, May/June 2006.
- Proving Damages in Trademark Cases: Vol. 18, No. 10, October 2012- Business Valuation Resources, LLC
- Computing Lost Profits in Business Interruption Litigation: A General Model - Journal of Business Valuation and Economic Loss Analysis - Volume 7, Issue 1
Listed in the Following States
Litigation Economics, LLC is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States, Canada (all Provinces).