Stanley P. Stephenson, PhD
Litigation Economics, LLC
Wells Fargo Center, 100 South Ashley Drive,Ste 600 Tampa, FL 33602
About the Expert
Experienced in expert testimony and damage assessments in complex cases using economic, statistical and accounting perspectives. Areas include construction defects, personal earnings loss, business interruption, and intellectual property infringement. Testifying experience in federal and state courts and other legal hearings.
Areas of Expertise
- Economic Consulting
- Forensic Economics
- Intellectual Property
- Lost Profits
- Ph.D. Indiana University, Economics
- B.A. Ball State University, Economics
- Brookings Economic Policy Fellow
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- National Association of Forensic Economists
- Damages Arising from Construction Defects: Business Interruption The Monthly Adjustment, Holiday
- 2007, Issue 10, Volume 3.
- Lost Profits Damages to New Businesses: Adjusting for Survival by David A. Macpherson and Stanley P.
- Stephenson, Journal of Business Valuation and Economic Loss Analysis, Volume 1, Issue 1, Article 2, 2006.
- Determining the Value of Household Production as a Component of Economic Damages Valuation
- Strategies, May/June 2006, Volume 9, Number 5, pp. 10-17.
- Designing and Implementing Environmental Accounting in a Sugar Beet Processing Company, with Joel
- Smith, in Pollution Prevention Review, Winter 1999.
- Effective Use of Economists as Expert Witnesses in The Daily Recorder, May 23, 1996.
- Computing Economic Loss in Faulty Auto-Design Cases with Dennis J. Dugan, in The Connecticut Law
- Tribune, February 7, 1994.
Listed in the Following States
Stanley P. Stephenson, PhD is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States, Canada (all Provinces).