Financial Planning Solutions, Inc.
Shelley Lee Boyce
2784 Gateway Road, Suite 102 Carlsbad, CA 92009
About the Expert
Expert Witness and litigation support for life insurance, annuity contracts, financial planning, damages claims, and trust accounting. With over thirty years of experience in the insurance and investment advisory industry managing individual and small business assets, Shelley applies her extensive knowledge towards litigation support to evaluate possible insurance malfeasance and/or product suitability through insurance and securities portfolio analysis.
Areas of Expertise
- Financial Matters
- FINRA registrations
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER professional
- Registered Investment Advisor
- California State Department of Corporations
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary®
- College of Financial Planners, Denver, CO
- Center for Fiduciary Studies in association with the Center for Executive Education, Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA
- Fiduciary College in association with the Program in Law, Economics and Business, Stanford Law School, Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
- Better Business Bureau® - Pacific Southwest
- Financial Planning Association
- FIVE STAR Wealth Manager, San Diego, CA
Shelley Lee Boyce's CV
Listed in the Following States
Financial Planning Solutions, Inc. is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States, Canada (all Provinces).