Shelley Lee Boyce, CFP, AIF
Financial Planning Solutions, Inc.
2784 Gateway Road, Suite 102 Carlsbad, CA 92009
About the Expert
Expert Witness and litigation support for life insurance, annuity contracts, financial planning, damages claims, and trust accounting. With over twenty years of experience in the insurance industry managing individual and small business assets, Shelley applies her extensive knowledge towards litigation support to evaluate possible insurance malfeasance and/or product suitability through insurance and securities portfolio analysis.
Areas of Expertise
- Financial Matters
- FINRA registrations
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER professional
- Registered Investment Advisor
- California State Department of Corporations
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary®
- College of Financial Planners, Denver, CO
- Center for Fiduciary Studies in association with the Center for Executive Education, Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA
- Fiduciary College in association with the Program in Law, Economics and Business, Stanford Law School, Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
- Better Business Bureau® - San Diego & Imperial Counties
- Financial Planning Association
- National Football League Players Association- Registered Player Financial Advisor
- FIVE STAR Best in Client Satisfaction Wealth Manager, San Diego, CA
Listed in the Following States
Shelley Lee Boyce, CFP, AIF is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States, Canada (all Provinces).