University of Utah
Eugen Ivan, MD
7941 S Forest Oaks Court Salt Lake City, UT 84121
About the Expert
Dr. Eugen Ivan is the Director of the Peripheral Vascular Interventional Program at the University of Utah, a Board-Certified Interventional Cardiologist, performing peripheral vascular and coronary interventional procedures and Assistant Professor.
Areas of Expertise
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- Emory University -- Cardiology Fellowship
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine -- Internal Medicine Residency
- ACC (American College of Cardiology)
- American heart Association (AHA) Young Investigator Travel Award (2000)
- 1. Godin D, Ivan E, Johnson C, Magid R, Galis ZS. (2000 Dec 5). Remodeling of carotid artery is associated with increased expression of matrix metalloproteinases in mouse blood flow cessation model. Circulation (online), 102(23), 2861-6.
- 2. Ivan E, Khatri JJ, Johnson C, Magid R, Godin D, Nandi S, Lessner S, Galis ZS. (2002 Jun 4). Expansive arterial remodeling is associated with increased neointimal macrophage foam cell content: the murine model of macrophage-rich carotid artery lesions. Circulation (online), 105(22), 2686-91.
- 3. Galis ZS, Johnson C, Godin D, Magid R, Shipley JM, Senior RM, Ivan E. (2002 Nov 1). Targeted disruption of the matrix metalloproteinase-9 gene impairs smooth muscle cell migration and geometrical arterial remodeling. Circ Res, 91(9), 852-9.
- 4. Jasti V, Ivan E, Yalamanchili V, Wongpraparut N, Leesar MA. (2004 Nov 2). Correlations between fractional flow reserve and intravascular ultrasound in patients with an ambiguous left main coronary artery stenosis. Circulation (online), 110(18), 2831-6.
- 5. Patel AD, Few III WL, Ivan E, Sorescu D, Helmy T. (2005). Diagnostic modalities for the evaluation of anomalous left main coronary arteries. Cardiovascular Revascularization Medicine, 6(1), 32-35.
- 6. Jiji R, Ivan E, Shaaban A, Litwin SE. (2009). Penetration of Aorta by an Intact Sternal Wire: Diagnosis by Cardiac CT. J Cardiovasc Comput Tomogr, 3(4), 284-285.
- Opinion on complication during cardiac catheterization and coronary intervention; opinion on death oocuring after multi-vessel angioplasty; adequacy of treatrment; choice of angioplasty or bypass in complex CAD; death after returning to ER post angioplasty.
Listed in the Following States
University of Utah is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States, Canada (all Provinces).