S.D. Epcar & Associates
4907 Dartford Place Granite Bay, CA 95746
About the Expert
Expert in real estate and property management issues with 35+ years experience: including residential, commercial, retail, hotel, condominium and mixed-use properties. Extensive litigation support experience includes standard of care, personal injury, partnership and brokerage conflicts, landlord/tenant issues, due diligence, property operations, air quality and life/safety related cases. Engagements have been balanced between Plaintiff and Defendant with attorneys and clients throughout the United States.
Areas of Expertise
- Premises Liability
- Real Estate Commercial
- Real Estate Residential
- BS, Business, with emphasis in Real Estate from University of Colorado.
- Awarded Certified Property Manager (CPM) designation from the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Licensed California Real Estate Broker
- Foundations of Leadership Program, Center for Creative Management
- Institute of Real Estate Management
- Forensic Expert Witness Association
- National Multi-Housing Council (past Board Member)
- California Housing Council (past Board Member)
- Building Owners and Managers Association
- National Association of Realtors
- California Apartment Association
- Housing Industry Foundation (past Board Member)
- 75+ depositions, trial and arbitration experience.
Percentage of time spent as expert
Number of expert assignments / year
Listed in the Following States
S.D. Epcar & Associates is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States, Canada (all Provinces).