Arrowfish Consulting - Business Valuation and Economic Damages Experts
Jeremiah Grant, CVA, CLCS, MBA
222 South Main, Suite 500 Salt Lake City, UT 84101
About the Expert
Arrowfish draws from a deep pool of PhD Economists, MBAs, CPAs, CFAs, ASAs and other credentialed experts to provide the experience and subject-matter expertise needed for each engagement. Collectively, the Arrowfish team has over 200 years of experience to apply to your business valuation needs - ex. gift and estate, divorce, SBA loans, etc.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Valuations
- Economic Damages
- Forensic Accounting
- Intellectual Property
- Lost Profits
- MBA Brigham Young University, Finance and Strategy.
- B.S. Brigham Young University, International Finance.
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) credential from the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- CLCS Commercial Lines Coverage Specialist
- Damages Analysis - PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Corporate Auditing - PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Passed Level I of the CFA exam
- Practitioner Member - National Association of Certified Valuation Analysis
- National Association of Forensic Economists
- American Academy of Economic and Financial Experts
- Collegium of Pecuniary Damages Experts, Secretary 2014 - present
- Editorial Board of The Earnings Analyst
- Graduated in the top-3% of a top-30 MBA Program
- State and National Champion in Several Forms of Public Speaking
- Forensic Accountants: Why, When and How to Hire Them, Global Business Magazine, July 2011
- Lost Profits and or Unjust Enrichment
- Intellectual Property Infringement Damages
- Commercial Damages - Breach of Contract, Breach of Fiduciary Duty, Wrongful Competition, Fraud, etc.
- Business Valuation - ex. gift and estate tax planning, divorce, SBA loans
- Valuation of Intangible Assets
- SFAS 141 and 142 Reviews
- Forensic Accounting
- Bankruptcy and Turnaround Consulting
- Strategy and Marketing Consulting
- Personal Injury Damages (Personal Injury, Wrongful Death, Wrongful Termination)
Percentage of time spent as expert
Number of expert assignments / year
Listed in the Following States
Arrowfish Consulting - Business Valuation and Economic Damages Experts is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States, Canada (all Provinces).