William Gulya, Jr.
Sitework Expert Consulting, Inc.
211 Del Rocco Court Raritan, NJ 08869
About the Expert
35 Years of Experience- Areas of Expertise- Excavation & Construction-Site Preparation-Differing site conditions-Scheduling- Delays-Earthwork and Grading-Trenching- OSHA Safety,-Heavy Equipment rentals-Underground Utilities - Storm Sewer, Sanitary Sewer, Water Mains-Paving,-Concrete Curbs-Sidewalks-Parking Lots- Heavy Equipment Safety
Areas of Expertise
- Construction Claims
- Fall Protection
- Safety OSHA
- Civil Design, Union Technical Institute, 1972
- University of North Carolina, Alternative Dispute Resolution, 2006
- Ashford University Bachelors Degree in Communication, 2013
- Alternative Dispute Resolution UNC
- OSHA 40 hour
- OSHA Competent Person
- MSHA Certified Training
- Quest Construction Estimating Institute
- Hard Dollar Estimating
- Microsoft Project Scheduling Competent
- NJBIA New Jersey Business & Industry Association
- Building Trades Association
- UTCA Utility & Transportation Contractors Association
- Articles in the Binder Machinery Spotlight magazine
- Article in Construction magazine for Kerr concrete pipe
- Articles in Middlesex Trenching Company Site-Lines publication
- Book The Straight Truth, The Life of an Expert Witness
- Please visit www.siteworkexpert .com for more information.
Listed in the Following States
William Gulya, Jr. is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States, Canada (all Provinces).