Safety Compliance Solutions, LLC
David Stauffer, CSP,ARM
13174 Dunwoody Lane Carmel, IN 46033
About the Expert
David has an unparalleled insight to his role as a consultant & expert witness for law firms. He is objectively qualified to provide technical and practical safety expertise for litigations involving injuries, large losses, and fatalities. David specializes with litigation in the waste industry with over 15 years of experience in the business.
Areas of Expertise
- Safety OSHA
- Bachelor of Science: Illinois State University, 1990
- Board Certified Safety Professional (CSP) Board of Certified Safety Professionals Serial No. 16057
- Associate in Risk Management (ARM) - Insurance Institute of America
- Advanced Safety Certificate (ASC) National Safety Council
- OSHA (500) for General Industry Trainer Certificate
- OSHA10 Hour General Industry Outreach Training Course Certificate
- OSHA 30 Hour General Industry Outreach Training Course Certificate
- OSHA 10 Hour Construction Industry Outreach Training Course Certificate
- American Society of Safety Engineers Member since 1998
- Board of Certified Safety Professionals Member since 1999
- Safest Operation Midwest Group Waste Management 2004
- First Place-American Trucking Association's 1998 National Industrial Safe Fleet Award
- United States Armed Services
- Branch: Army - Rank: E-4 Specialist/ Military Occupational Status: 11 Bravo; squad leader infantry platoon
- In the past year, I have been hired as an expert witness for assignments in Ohio (April 2008) and Illinois (January 2009 to Present). The Ohio case involved a solid waste industry fatality and the Illinois case is a serious injury/property damage case involving a commercial motor vehicle and train.
- Prior to these cases, I was the in-house safety expert for numerous companies for more than 15 years. I completed in-depth accident investigations, detailed claims management, root cause analysis, corrective action implementation, and specific training for accident prevention.
Listed in the Following States
Safety Compliance Solutions, LLC is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States, Canada (all Provinces).