Jan F. Leach
Janus Document Examination
222 W. Comstock Avenue, Suite 201 Winter Park, FL 32789
About the Expert
20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE. Court Approved Expert Witness, Handwriting Analyst, Document Examiner, SCAN: Scientific Content Analysis, Certified Graphologist. 90% of the cases are settled out of Court following presentation of the written letter of opinion. Open to national travel and Caribbean assignments.
Areas of Expertise
- Document Examination Forensic
- M.S. Arts in Communications California State University, Fullerton, CA
- National Association of Document Examiners Attendee
- Certified in Handwriting Analysis
- Laboratory for Scientific Interrogation:Course on Scientific Content Analysis
- Document Examiners Association and Graphologist Attendee
- Jan Leach was a member of the National Association of Document Examiners and has attended their seminars and workshops. Professional Associations: The Institute of Graphological Sciences (tIGS),lectured at annual conference June, 1995, Dallas, Texas. Graphological Society of San Francisco (GSSF); Membership: Private Investigators Association of Florida; American Association of Handwriting Analysts (AAHA); Southeastern Handwriting Anaylsts (SEHA); member of ASTM International, a standards development organization.
- Qualified as an expert in the 7th Judicial Circuit of Florida
- Qualified as an expert in the 9th Judicial Court of Florida
- Qualified as an expert in the 18th Judicial Circuit of Florida
- Qualified as an expert in the 8th Judicial Circuit of Florida
- Qualified as an expert in the U.S. Court in the Middle District of Florida
- "How to choose a Salesperson through Handwriting Analysis"
- "Handwriting Analysis: New Tool in the Work Place"
- "Handwriting Analysis: A Tool fo Individualization in the WorkPlace
Listed in the Following States
Jan F. Leach is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Puerto Rico & USVI