American Orthopaedic Associates
Steven R. Graboff, M.D.
17742 Beach Blvd Suite 355 Huntington Beach, CA 92647
About the Expert
Steven R. Graboff, M.D. is a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, a Diplomate of the American Board of Forensic Examiners, and a Diplomate of the American Board of Forensic Medicine.
Areas of Expertise
- Medical Malpractice
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Personal Injury Consultants
- Dr. Graboff provides professional and scientific based orthopedic expert witness services to the medical and legal communities including medical legal testimony, record review, certificate of merit, and case preparation for trial.
- In the capacity of the orthopedic expert witness, Dr. Graboff has written opinions and testified in the areas of orthopedic biomechanics and mechanism of injury, diagnosis, causation, apportionment, reasonable medical care and treatment, reasonable medical costs, need for future medical treatment, permanent damages, functional impairment, negligence, and standard of care issues.
- Dr. Graboff received his medical degree from the University of California, Irvine in 1980. He did a general surgery internship at the University of California Irvine Medical Center and affiliated hospitals from 1980 - 1981, and he completed his Orthopaedic Surgery training in 1985 from Harbor-UCLA Medical Center and affiliated hospitals, Los Angeles, California.
- Dr. Graboff was first certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery in 1987. He has been re-certified by the Board in January 1998 and most recently re-certified effective January 2008. He is a Diplomate of the National Board of Medical Examiners and is appointed by the State of California as a Qualified Medical Examiner.
- Dr. Graboff is a member of the American College of Forensic Examiners, the American Medical Association, the California Medical Association, the Orange County Medical Association, the California Orthopaedic Association, the Association of University Professors, the California Faculty Association, and the California Teachers Association. He has volunteered his services as the team physician for the Garden Grove School District for 10 years and participated in the CIF Southern Section Athletic Safety Commission.
- Dr. Graboff has been teaching Orthopedics, differential diagnosis, and musculoskeletal radiology in the Department of Physical Therapy, California State University, Long Beach, College of Health and Human Services, for over 10 years. He is a guest lecturer at the University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine and an Instructor in the Clinical Foundations teaching program.
- Dr. Graboff is a medical specialist and advisor for the City of Huntington Beach Fire Department Emergency Operations Center and Office of Homeland Security, and he volunteers his services with the Medical Reserve Corps, Orange County, California.
Listed in the Following States
American Orthopaedic Associates is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States, Canada (all Provinces).