Meredith DeKalb Miller,M.F.S.
FBI Certified Document Expert
4747 North Paulina Street Chicago, IL 60640
About the Expert
FBI Trained & Certified Forensic Document Examiner (1998-2006). M.F.S. Master of Forensic Science; George Washington University. Qualified expert in several federal jurisdictions. International instructor for the U.S. Department of Justice International Criminal Investigative Training Assistance Program (ICITAP) and Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the FBI Decision Analysis Study in Handwriting.
Areas of Expertise
- Document Examination Forensic
- M.F.S. Master of Forensic Science; George Washington University; 1998
- B.A., Social Science, Colorado State University; 1992
- International Inspector, American Society of Crime Laboratory Directors
- Lead Consultant, United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) for the development for the Guide to Develop Forensic Document Examination Capacity.
- International Instructor, U.S. Dept of Justice in forensic document examinations;
- Areas currently served: Prishtina, Kosovo, Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania, and Maputo, Mozambique
- Adjunct Professor, George Washington University, Washington D.C.
- Intelligence Analyst, United States Secret Service; Washington D.C.
- Member, American Academy of Forensic Sciences, Questioned Document Section
- Secretary, American Society of Testing and Materials
- On-the Spot Award, U.S.S.S for work customizing intelligence database
- On-the Spot Award, FBI for work on high profile case
- Meredith Miller CV
Current CV for Expert Document Examiner Meredith Miller
Listed in the Following States
Meredith DeKalb Miller,M.F.S. is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States, Canada (all Provinces).