Meredith DeKalb Miller,M.F.S.
FBI Certified Document Expert
4747 North Paulina Street Chicago, IL 60640
About the Expert
FBI training and certification received from the FBI Laboratory as a forensic document examiner (1998-2006). I received my Master of Forensic Science, M.F.S. from the George Washington University, Washington, D.C. Now in private practice as a forensic document examiner/consultant. Qualified expert in several federal/state jurisdictions. International instructor for the U.S. Department of Justice International Criminal Investigative Training Assistance Program (ICITAP) and currently the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for a two-year FBI Decision Analysis Study in Handwriting.
Areas of Expertise
- Document Examination Forensic
- M.F.S. Master of Forensic Science; George Washington University; 1998
- B.A., Social Science, Colorado State University; 1992
- International Inspector, American Society of Crime Laboratory Directors
- Lead Consultant, United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) for the development for the Guide to Develop Forensic Document Examination Capacity.
- International Instructor, U.S. Dept of Justice in forensic document examinations;
- Areas currently served: Prishtina, Kosovo, Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania, and Maputo, Mozambique
- Adjunct Professor, George Washington University, Washington D.C.
- Intelligence Analyst, United States Secret Service; Washington D.C.
- Member, American Academy of Forensic Sciences, Questioned Document Section
- Secretary, American Society of Testing and Materials
- On-the Spot Award, U.S.S.S for work customizing intelligence database
- On-the Spot Award, FBI for work on high profile case
- Meredith Miller CV
Current CV for Expert Document Examiner Meredith Miller
Listed in the Following States
Meredith DeKalb Miller,M.F.S. is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States, Canada (all Provinces).