5911 Charlesmead Rd Baltimore, MD 21212
About the Expert
Former in-house marketing & advertising expert, Bureau of Consumer Protection, Federal Trade Commission. PhD/JD/litigation guideline author. State/Federal Court-qualified expert for plaintiffs & defendants in deceptive advertising, marketing practices, advertising/consumer survey research, trademark litigation.
Areas of Expertise
- Patents & Trademarks
- MSBA University of Denver
- DBA (Marketing), University of Kentucky
- JD, University of Baltimore School of Law
- Member of Maryland Bar (Inactive)
- "Role of the Internet in Survey Research: Guidelines for Researchers and Experts" JOURNAL OF GLOBAL BUSINESS AND TECHNOLOGY, Vol. 5 (1), Spring, 2009
- "Pitting the Mall and the Internet in Advertising-Research Competition" JOURNAL OF ADVERTISING RESEARCH, Vol 51 (1), March, 2011
- "Do Consumers Read Terms of Service Agreements" INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF BUSINESS AND SOCIAL RESEARCH, Vol 4 (4), June, 2014
- "The Roll of Board Certification as a Cue to Competence of Eye Care Providers" GLOBAL JOURNAL OF MANAGEMENT AND BUSINESS RESEARCH, Vol 16 (1), (April, 2016)
- Represented plaintiff and defendant clients in advertising, packaging, and trademark matters in Federal and State Courts throughout the country.
- Have testified (deposition, hearing, trial) over 50 times in the past five years.
Percentage of time spent as expert
- "Pitting the Mall and the Internet in Advertising-Research Competition" JOURNAL OF ADVERTISING RESEARCH, Vol 51 (1), March, 2011%
Number of expert assignments / year
Listed in the Following States
Maronick Associates is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States, Canada (all Provinces).