Forensic Science Consultants, Inc
433 Airport Boulevard Burlingame, CA 94010
About the Expert
Dr. Linton A. Mohammed is a Forensic Document Examiner with 30+ years experience. Testified 150+ times in criminal and civil matters in the US, England & Caribbean. Fully equipped laboratory. B.Sc., MFS, PhD degrees. Certified in the US and UK. Author of 'Forensic Examination of Signatures' and co-author of 'The Neuroscience of Handwriting: Applications for Forensic Document Examination'.
Areas of Expertise
- Document Examination Forensic
- B.Sc, MFS, PhD
- Diplomate - American Board of Forensic Document Examiners
- Diploma in Document Examination - Forensic Science Society (England)
- Fellow - American Academy of Forensic Sciences
- Member - American Society of Questioned Document Examiners (President: 2010-2012)
- Member - Chartered Society of Forensic Science (England) Member - Canadian Society of Forensic Science
- Ordway Hilton Award - Questioned Documents Section of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences (2019) New Horizon Award - American Board of Forensic Document Examiners, Inc. (2012).
- Author: Forensic Examination of Signatures Co-author: The Neuroscience of Handwriting:Applications for Forensic Document Examination. CRC Press 2012
- Several published papers.
- Enter Title Here
Curriculum Vitae - Linton Mohammed
Listed in the Following States
Forensic Science Consultants, Inc is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States, Canada (all Provinces).