Linton A. Mohammed, PhD, D-ABFDE
Forensic Science Consultants, Inc
433 Airport Boulevard, Suite 406 Burlingame, CA 94010
About the Expert
Dr. Linton A. Mohammed is a Forensic Document Examiner with 30+ years experience. Testified 100+ times in criminal and civil matters in the US, England & Caribbean. Fully equipped laboratory. B.Sc., MFS, PhD degrees. Certified in the US and UK. Co-author of "The Neuroscience of Handwriting: Applications for Forensic Document Examination". .
Areas of Expertise
- Document Examination Forensic
- B.Sc, MFS, PhD
- Diplomate - American Board of Forensic Document Examiners
- Diploma in Document Examination - Forensic Science Society (England)
- Fellow - American Academy of Forensic Sciences
- Member - American Society of Questioned Document Examiners (President: 2010-2012)
- Member - Forensic Science Society (England)
- Co-author: The Neuroscience of Handwriting:Applications for Forensic Document Examination. CRC Press 2012
- Several published papers.
Listed in the Following States
Linton A. Mohammed, PhD, D-ABFDE is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States, Canada (all Provinces).