Professional Audio Laboratories, Inc.
311 Chelsea Manor Park Ridge, NJ 07656
About the Expert
Paul Ginsberg is recognized as one of the leading experts in the field of recorded evidence. He has participated in over 1,750 trials in 35 Federal districts over 37 years. His clients include Central Intelligence Agency, Federal Bureau of Investigation, U.S. Secret Service, Drug Enforcement Administration, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, Homeland Security, as well as virtually all other Federal investigative agencies, state and local law enforcement, and private litigants ranging from individuals to Fortune 500 companies.
Visit webiste for additional information: http://www.proaudiolabs.com
Areas of Expertise
- Audio & Tape Analysis
- Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers
- Society of Broadcast Engineers
- Audio Engineering Society
- American Board of Forensic Examiners
- Authored booklets entitled, "A Prosecutor's Guide to the Use of Audio Taped Evidentiary Material", and "An Agent's Guide to the Use of Audio Taped Evidentiary Material"
Listed in the Following States
Professional Audio Laboratories, Inc. is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States, Canada (all Provinces).