Leatzow & Associates, Inc.
About the Expert
As a national claims adjuster for over two decades, I have the experience & have qualified as a Bad Faith Expert nationally in state & federal courts Over 500+ retention's since 2005 44 yrs in the industry 30 yrs National Property / Casualty Agency Owner 23 yrs National Underwriting Managing General Agent (MGA) 23 yrs National Brokerage Wholesaler 20 yrs National claims adjusting Third Party Administrator (TPA) Licensed in all states for 20+ years 50% Plaintiff & 50% Defense 100+ depositions Testified in all 11 federal districts Rule 26 Report expertise Very affordable / Minimum retainer No charge for travel-time nationally
Areas of Expertise
- Aviation Insurance
- Insurance - Bad Faith
- Insurance - Customs and Practices
- Insurance - Professional Liability
- Insurance - Property Casualty
- Insurance Agents & Brokers - Standard of Care
- Bachelor of Arts degree
- Continuously licensed 43 years in Illinois / 35 years in Wisconsin
- Licensed in all other states as Insurance Producer 1980 to Oct 2005
- Licensed in all states as a Surplus Lines Broker
- Licensed pilot of 57 years with commercial, multi-engine, instrument & seaplane ratings
- Insurance company founder & owner
- ARIAS-U.S.; IIABA;
- ARIAS-U.S. Certified Insurance Arbitrator
- 4 years Corps of Engineers, Commander 1970-1974
- Equal retentions by Plaintiff & Defense
- Private Pilot of 54 years with Commercial, Multi-Engine, Instrument & Seaplane ratings
Percentage of time spent as expert
Number of expert assignments / year
- Jim Leatzow's C.V.
Jim Leatzow's C.V.
Listed in the Following States
Leatzow & Associates, Inc. is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States.