Franklin Fong, G.E.
Consulting Geotechnical Engineer
3253 Falcon Ridge Road Diamond Bar, CA 91765
About the Expert
Consultant/Expert Witness with over 40 years experience, providing services to attorneys, arbitrators, insurance companies, and others in the investigation and remediation of soil/foundation distress, slope instability, expansive soils, fill compaction, groundwater seepage, and other matters related to adverse soil/geologic conditions and deficient construction.
Areas of Expertise
- Engineering Forensic Disciplines
- Geotechnical Engineering
- M. Engr., 1972, Geotechnical Engineering, University of California, Berkeley
- B.S., 1971, Civil Engineering, California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
- A.A., 1968, Engineering Technology, Merritt Jr. College, Oakland, California
- Registered Geotechnical Engineer, California
- Registered Civil Engineer, California
- Registered Civil Engineer, Nevada
- Fellow, American Society of Civil Engineers
- Member, Geo-Institute of ASCE
- Member, International Society for Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering
- Member, Earthquake Engineering Research Institute
- Fong, F. and Davis, C.M. . Case History - Settlement Mitigation for Mat Foundation using Lean Concrete Columns, Proc. of the 6th International Conference on Case Histories in Geotechnical Engineering, Arlington, VA, August 11-16, 2008, Paper No. 7.31a, Missouri University of Science and Technology.
Percentage of time spent as expert
Listed in the Following States
Franklin Fong, G.E. is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States, Canada (all Provinces).