Helmer Engineering, Inc.
Ray G. Helmer, PE / Civil Engineering Expert
9314 Bankside Houston, TX 77031
About the Expert
Over 45 years of Civil Engineering in Planning, Designing, and Constructing Drainage/Flood Control, Water Supply and Wastewater Systems, Highways, Traffic Engineering Systems, Airport Runways and Taxiways, Buildings, Bridges.
Areas of Expertise
- Civil Engineering
- Hydrology (Water Issues)
- B.S. Civil Engineering
- Licensed Professional Engineer in Texas, Ohio and Alabama
- Registered Environmental Professional (water quality)
- Commissioned Officer, U.S. Corps of Engineers
- American Society of Civil Engineers (Vice President of the Houston Branch)
- National Society of Professional Engineers
- American Water Works Association
- Water Environment Federation
- Institute of Transportation Engineers
- Engineers Council of Houston (Past President)
- Foundation Performance Association
- Professional Service Award from the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
Listed in the Following States
Helmer Engineering, Inc. is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States, Canada (all Provinces).