Safety, Health, & Environmental Expert
Jon J. Pina, MS, CSP
368 Route 110 Highway Indiana, PA 15701
About the Expert
Injuries, Fires, Spills, Wrongful Death,
Toxic Tort; Slip/Trip/Falls, Material
Handling, Forklifts, Defensive Driving, Off-
road Vehicles; Asbestos, Hazardous
Materials, Demolition, Construction;
Stream/Groundwater/Soil Contamination, PPE.
Areas of Expertise
- Safety OSHA
- Slips and Falls
- MS Safety Management-Indiana University of Pennsylvania, 1989
- MS Geology-Indiana University of Pennsylvania, 1978
- BS Geoscience Education-Indiana University of Pennsylvania, 1972
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP) Certified by the Board of Certified Safety Professionals, certificate #12775
- Certified Professional Instructor II, certificate #75-044339
- Defensive Driver, National Safety Council, Certificate #4121503
- 40 hr. Hazardous Waste Protection Certificate (HAZWOPER)
- 8 hr. Supervisory HAZWOPER
- 32 hr. Asbestos Abatement Contractor/Supervisory Certification
- 24 hr. Asbestos Building Inspector
- DOE Radiation Worker II
- DOT Air Shipping Dangerous Goods
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) - certified 1985-1998
- American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE)
- American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA)
- American Trauma Society
- Preventing IFSs - Injuries, Fires, and Spills, September 1995 Professional Safety. ASSE monthly publication.
- Limestone as a Coal Slagging Flux for Use in High Pressure Coal Gasification., Masters Thesis, IUP Library, 1978, as part of a requirement for MS degree.
- "Tips for Complying with OSHA's Asbestos Regulations."Environmental Managers Compliance Advisor, A publication of Business and Legal Reports.
Listed in the Following States
Safety, Health, & Environmental Expert is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States, Canada (all Provinces).