DJ Boss Associates
Derk J Boss, CFE, CPP, CSP
7582 Las Vegas Blvd South Ste. 433 Las Vegas, NV 89123
About the Expert
Over thirty-five years of experience in the Gaming Industry as a senior executive in casino resort security and surveillance. During his career Derk has provided his expertise for casino resorts across the country and internationally as a director and vice president of both security and surveillance. He now serves as a consultant for both security and surveillance departments for commercial and tribal gaming properties.
Derk has hands-on operational experience developing security and surveillance programs to protect gaming resort properties to include their employees, guests and property, from harm, cheating, advantage play, theft, fraud, liability and loss of profitability.
Areas of Expertise
- Casino & Gambling Industry
- Electronic Surveillance
- Nevada Licensed Private Investigator License # 2845
- Casino and Gaming Operations.Assessment of Surveillance Department Operations.Nightclub and Day Club Operations.Detection of Advantage Play and Cheating at Gambling. Detection of Theft, Fraud in the Gaming and Retail Environment. Alcohol Awareness Programs. Application and Use of CCTV/Surveillance. Prevention and Detection of Theft and Fraud in Gaming and Retail Environments. Prevention and Detection of Theft and Fraud in Player's Clubs. Proactive Surveillance Operations
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Certified Protection Professional, ASIS International
- Certified Surveillance Professional (CSP) International Association of Surveillance Professionals
- Casino Security and Gaming Surveillance, Derk J Boss, Alan W Zajic
- Casino and Gaming Resort Investigations, Derk J Boss, Alan W Zajic
Listed in the Following States
DJ Boss Associates is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States, Canada (all Provinces).