Wake Forest, NC 27587
About the Expert
Statogen Consulting, North Carolina, is multi-disciplinary team experienced in Biostatistics, Statistical Programming, Data Management, specializing in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries.
Areas of Expertise
- Expertise in pharmaceutical, device, and biotech FDA and EMA submission
- Expert biostatistician witness in high-stakes litigations
- Medical Devices
- Member of Data and Safety Monitoring Boards
- Pharmacology & Pharmaceutical
- Statistical expert in adaptive trial design, recurrent events analysis, meta-analysis, modeling and simulation
- Ph.D. in Statistics University of Stockholm, Stockholm, Sweden, 1982. Thesis title: Statistical Analysis of Censored Survival Time Data in Clinical Trials.
- B.Sc., Mathematics, Statistics, Computing, University of Stockholm, 1974
- Chief Statistical Advisor to the Nobel Prize Committee for Medicine and Physiology, 1975 - 1982.
- Senior executive positions in nonclinical and clinical biostatistics and data management with AstraZeneca, Parexel, Amgen, and Vertex Pharmaceuticals.
- President & Secretary - North Carolina Chapter, American Statistical Association 2007-2017 Adjunct Faculty Member and Professor of Biostatistics, Jiann-Ping Hsu College of Public Health, Georgia Southern University
- 1999, 2000, 2001 Professional Mentor Recognition Award, School of Public Health and Health Sciences, University of Massachusetts
- Air Force 1970-1971
- Number of cases: 6 Experience writing expert witness and rebuttal reports: 19 reports Experience testifying at deposition: 4 depositions Experience testifying at trial: 2 trials
Listed in the Following States
Statogen Consulting is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States, Canada (all Provinces).