ENT and Allergy Associates, LLC
Steven B Levine, MD
160 Hawley Lane Suite 202 Trumbull, CT 06611
About the Expert
Actively practicing award-winning board-certified Otolaryngologist-Head & Neck Surgeon (Ear, Nose & Throat). Yale faculty. Former Cornell and Penn faculty. Medical degree from University of Rochester and residency at University of Pennsylvania. National and international invited speaker with publications related to hearing, sinus, allergy and throat disorders. Patent holder in hearing diagnostic device. Castle Connolly Top Doctor for 19 consecutive years. Leadership positions at state and national medical societies. Experienced expert witness (both deposition and trial).
Areas of Expertise
- Medical Case Review
- Medical Malpractice
- Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose, and Throat)
Using balloons to help sinus sufferers
- BS summa cum laude, Sophie Davis School of Biomedical Education, The City College, City University of New York
- MD, University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry
- Internship/Residency, Dept. Surgery, Pennsylvania Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Residency, Dept. Otolaryngology, University of Pennsylvania
Listed in the Following States
ENT and Allergy Associates, LLC is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States, Canada (all Provinces).