Meyerson Family Medicine Expert Witness Consulting
Robert Yale Meyerson, M.D.
4101 Bradwood Road Austin, TX 78722
About the Expert
Board-certified clinically active Family Physician with over 35 years experience treating adult, geriatric and pediatric patients with emergency, acute and chronic medical problems. Peer recognition and professional achievement awards for multiple years. Extensive experience in both clinical outpatient and rural emergency medical settings. Past Medical Director of primary care office and psychiatric inpatient unit. Over 12 years’ experience providing volunteer medical services in underdeveloped countries.
5 years of experience as expert witness during which I reviewed more than 100 cases. Former physician reviewer with Texas Medical Liability Trust.
Areas of Expertise
- Family Practice Residency, University of Connecticut, Hartford Hospital, Hartford CT. 1980-1983 University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, M.D. 1976 - 1980
- University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, M.D. 1976 - 1980
- University of Texas at Austin, B.A. Biology with Honors - 1976
- Diplomate, American Board of Family Practice continuously since 1983
- Member, Texas Medical Association since 1986
- Travis County Medical Society since 1986
Listed in the Following States
Meyerson Family Medicine Expert Witness Consulting is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States, Canada (all Provinces).