407 Benson Place Westfield, NJ 07090
About the Expert
I am a board certified internist and infectious diseases physician with 18 years of experience in a private medical practice. In addition to the practice of medicine, I devote a small portion of my time to attorneys and insurance companies addressing issues of medical certainty, causality and permanency. My strength is making complex medical issues understandable to non-medical personnel, both in person and in writing. If you need expert advice at any stage of your case, with sought-after credentials and a long track record of success in clinical practice, I am certain I can help you.
Areas of Expertise
- Infectious Diseases
- Internal Medicine
- The University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine, 1991-1995
- The Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Residency in Internal Medicine, 1995-1998
- The Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Fellowship in Infectious Diseases 1999-2001
- State of New Jersey Medical License, 2001-2019
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, 1998-present (recertified 2008, 2018)
- Board Certified in Infectious Diseases, 2001-present (recertified 2011)
- The American Board of Internal Medicine
- Enter Title Here
Listed in the Following States
Ira Gurland is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States, Canada (all Provinces).