Inviscid Consulting, LLC
Stephen (Steve) T. Hopper, PE/P.E.
Suite 240-483, 3605 Sandy Plains Road Marietta, GA 30066
About the Expert
Stephen (Steve) T. Hopper, PE/P.E., is Founder and Principal with Inviscid Consulting. Over more than three decades, Steve has helped hundreds of clients plan and streamline their warehousing, logistics, manufacturing, and distribution operations by driving down costs, boosting capacity, improving service levels, mitigating risk, implementing effective supply chain solutions, and enhancing the performance of their supply chain resources: people, processes, inventory, facilities, equipment, material handling systems, transportation assets, and supply chain information technology (IT). He has served hundreds of clients ranging from small businesses to Fortune 100 corporations.
Areas of Expertise
- Supply Chain & Warehousing
- Bachelor of Industrial Engineering - The Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech)
- Board-Certified, Registered Professional Engineer (PE/P.E.) - State of Georgia
- Warehousing Education & Research Council (WERC)
- Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP)
- Material Handling & Logistics U.S. Roadmap 2.0 - published by the Material Handling Institute (MHI)
- Served as an expert witness on 6+ cases over 5+ years
- Bio (C.V.) of Steve Hopper
Professional bio (C.V.) of Steve Hopper
Listed in the Following States
Inviscid Consulting, LLC is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States, Canada (all Provinces).