RNA Consulting, Inc.
Robert N. Anderson, PhD, PE, PI
27820 Saddle Court Los Altos Hills, CA 94022
About the Expert
Robert N. Anderson, PhD, PE, PI, is an expert witness in Engineering Forensic Disciplines, Failure Analysis, Fire & Explosion Investigation, Metallurgy and Materials Science, and Firearms & Ballistics, Corrosion.
Areas of Expertise
- Engineering Forensic Disciplines
- Fire & Explosion Investigation
- Firearms and Ballistics
- Registered Metallurgical Engineer, California No. 1490
- Registered Nuclear Engineer, California No. 91
- Private Investigators License, CA No. 14033
- Pilot license: 1577209: Amateur Radio License: KC6ZWG, general.
- National Society for Professional Engineers (NSPE)
- Forensic Expert Witness Association (FEWA)
- National Associate of Corrosion Engineers (NACE)
- The Materials Research Society (MRS)
- American Institute of Chemical Engineering (AIChE)
- Society of Plastics Engineers (SPE)
- Society for the Advancement of Material and Process Engineering (SAMPE)
- Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE)
- Society of Wood Science and Technology (SWST)
- And: American Society for Metals (ASM); American Chemical Society (ACS); American Ceramic Society (ACS); American Welding Society (AWS).
Listed in the Following States
RNA Consulting, Inc. is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States, Canada (all Provinces).