CMR Consulting Corporation
Chantal M. Roberts, CPCU, AIC, RPA
P.O. Box 4676 Olathe, KS 66063
About the Expert
I am an expert witness for CMR Consulting and am passionate about advancing good faith claims handling and best practices for adjusters. I am experienced and accomplished in insurance claims management bad faith claims management insurance adjustment strategies collaboration with trial and defense attorneys and public speaking. Following graduation, I began my 20+ year insurance claim career in Texas at Liberty Mutual Insurance handling commercial auto liability claims before moving to MetLife Insurance Company to spearhead its personal auto low-impact claims handling over a five-state area. I relocated to Arkansas to work in my familyÃ¢â¬â¢s company, a third-party administrator for certain syndicates of LloydÃ¢â¬â¢s of London, where I continued handling a wide variety of claims such as general liability, special investigations/fraud investigation, homeowner, cargo, and property insurance. Through the syndicates at LloydÃ¢â¬â¢s I handled medical-marijuana property damage claims. I ultimately became the Director of Claims overseeing approximately 35 adjusters handling claims in all states but Alaska and handling a high-value homeownersÃ¢â¬â¢ book located in QuÃÂ©bec, Canada. I have published Ã¢â¬ÅCannabis: How Can It Be Covered and Adjusted?Ã¢â¬ï¿½ and co-authored Ã¢â¬ÅDoes Your Business Need Active Assailant Insurance?Ã¢â¬ï¿½ I also co-hosted a webinar through CPCU on the topic of Self-Insured Retentions.
Areas of Expertise
- Insurance - Customs and Practices
- Insurance - Property Casualty
Chantal Roberts on CMR Consulting Logo
- Bachelor of Arts, Baylor University
- Alabama (#456302); Arizona (#1326869); Arkansas (#1326869); California (#2I43853); Florida (#E094477); Georgia (#2728538); Hawaii (#385782); Idaho (#IA118455); Indiana (#767194); Kentucky (#599977); Louisiana (#434176); Maine (#ADN231887); Michigan (#11326869); Mississippi (#10125814); Nevada (#739827); New Hampshire (#2392663); New York (#IA-1182315); North Carolina (#1326869); Oklahoma (#72952); Oregon (#1326869); Pennsylvania (#421625); Puerto Rico (#100107062); Rhode Island (2257037); South Carolina (#1326869); Texas (#442405); Utah (#221559); Washington (#731131); West Virginia (#1326869) New Brunswick (#180002321); Prince Edward Island (#36782)
- CPCU, AIC, RPA
- CPCU Society, American Association of Insurance Management Consultants, and Litigation Alliance (Fellow), Defense Research Institute, National Cannabis Industry Association, Greater Kansas City Claims Association
- How Can Cannabis Claims Be Covered and Adjusted? Insights, a professional publication from CPCU
- How Active Assailant Insurance Can Help Your Business Survive After a Mass Casualty Event, co-authored with Nancy Germond
- Chantal M. Roberts' CV
Please click here for a copy of my CV.
Listed in the Following States
CMR Consulting Corporation is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States, Canada (all Provinces).