S Systems Inc.
John Strawn, Ph.D
15 Willow Ave Larkspur, CA 94939
About the Expert
Seasoned expert witness in patent litigation, trade secret, software copyright. 17 Depositions. Several sets of IPRs. Testified at trial 17 times. I do my own work and write my own reports. Validity; infringement; source code comparison; plaintiff; defendant.
Areas of Expertise
- Intellectual Property
- Ph.D., Stanford, 1985
- Fulbright Scholar, Technical University Berlin, Germany, 1973-74, renewed 1974-75. Graduate-level course work in music theory/history, audio engineering, analog studio electronics, cybernetics, control theory, coding theory, Japanese; all course work in German. Extensive recording studio and live concert sound reinforcement experience, including Berlin Jazz Festival and the Metamusik Festival (program). PDP-11 and PDP-8 assembler and machine language. Travel throughout Europe.
- B. Mus., Organ and Music Theory, Oberlin, 1985. Programming in BASIC, FORTRAN, MUSIC V on an IBM 360 mainframe. Experience with analog synthesizers and digital music synthesis. Exchange semester, University of Hamburg, Germany, 1971, course work in German literature and psychology.
- Fellow (1996) and Life Member, Audio Engineering Society.
- Life Senior Member, IEEE.
- Member, Acoustical Society of America.
Also available online, with links, at www.s-systems-inc.com.
Listed in the Following States
S Systems Inc. is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States, Canada (all Provinces).