S Systems Inc.
15 Willow Ave Larkspur, CA 94939
About the Expert
Seasoned expert witness in patent litigation, trade secret, software copyright. 19 Depositions. Several sets of IPRs. Testified at trial 3 times. I do my own work and write my own reports. Validity; infringement; source code comparison; plaintiff; defendant.
Areas of Expertise
- Intellectual Property
- Ph.D., Stanford, 1985
- Fulbright Scholar, Technical University Berlin, Germany, 1973-74, renewed 1974-75. Graduate-level course work in music theory/history, audio engineering, analog studio electronics, cybernetics, control theory, coding theory, Japanese; all course work in German. Extensive recording studio and live concert sound reinforcement experience, including Berlin Jazz Festival and the Metamusik Festival (program). PDP-11 and PDP-8 assembler and machine language. Travel throughout Europe.
- B. Mus., Organ and Music Theory, Oberlin, 1985. Programming in BASIC, FORTRAN, MUSIC V on an IBM 360 mainframe. Experience with analog synthesizers and digital music synthesis. Exchange semester, University of Hamburg, Germany, 1971, course work in German literature and psychology.
- Fellow (1996) and Life Member, Audio Engineering Society.
- Life Senior Member, IEEE.
- Member, Acoustical Society of America.
CV with litigation and programming experience
Listed in the Following States
S Systems Inc. is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States, Canada (all Provinces).