Craig Collison, MD
PO Box 36 4685 Brush Valley Road Madisonburg, PA 16852
About the Expert
I am a board certified general pediatrician, practicing full-time for about 19 years. I work in both the inpatient and outpatient realms and am comfortable providing opinions from birth, including neonatal resuscitation, through adolescence.
Areas of Expertise
- Child Sexual Abuse
- Pediatric Residency - Rainbow Babies and Children's Hospital, Case Western Reserve University, 1997-2000
- Medical School - The Bowman Gray School of Medicine of Wake Forest University. 1993-1997
- Undergraduate - The Pennsylvania State University. 1988-1992
- High School - State College Area High School. Graduated 1988
- Pennsylvania Medical License - 2000 to current
- Board Certification - American Board of Pediatrics
- Child Abuse Evaluation
- Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine - Penn State University. 2008 to current.
- Centennial Fellow - Penn State Engineering Science and Mechanics. 2006
My 2018 CV
Listed in the Following States
Craig Collison, MD is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States, Canada (all Provinces).