Skidmark Accident Reconstruction Specialists, LLC
PO Box 15593 Fernandina Beach, FL 32035
About the Expert
NEWLY RELOCATED TO NORTHEAST FLORIDA - ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS! Mr. O'Neill is a Civil Engineer and a retired Massachusetts State Trooper. He has been reconstructing motor vehicle crashes since 1991. He is certified by the Accreditation Commission for Traffic Accident Reconstruction (ACTAR #346) and has taken numerous courses in accident reconstruction. Additional certifications he has attained include FARO scanner operator, SCENE and FAROZone 3D software use, CDR Tech and Analyst, and Commercial Rated Instrument Single Engine Pilot with UAS (drone) endorsements.
Areas of Expertise
- Accident Reconstruction
- Investigators and Investigations
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering from UMASS Lowell 1985
- Masters Degree in Criminal Justice 1991
- ACTAR #346
- Commercial Rated Instrument Single Engine Pilot with UAS (drone) endorsement
- Massachusetts State Police Trooper of the Year Award 1996
Listed in the Following States
Skidmark Accident Reconstruction Specialists, LLC is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States, Canada (all Provinces).