SPECTRUM Risk Services, LLC
12 Holly Knoll Dr. Cape May Court House, NJ 08210
About the Expert
Consulting in many areas of property and casualty industry including expert testimony arbitration due diligence and best practices examinations and program development especially in alternative risk transfer mechanisms.
Areas of Expertise
- Insurance - Risk Management
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude from Niagara University with dual major in Modern Languages and Philosophy; Graduate Studies at Villanova University and Catholic University
- NJ Property Casualty, Surplus Lines, Health (inactive)
- CPCU Underwriting and Claims, Louis Allen Management Training, Casualty Simulation Seminar, Advanced Property Management Seminar, Advanced Negotiation Skills, Kepner-Tregoe Performance Management, Kepner-Tregoe Influence Management, AIG Senior Management Development Seminar
- Number one in class at South Jersey Professional Business School
- Insurance Managers Association of Cayman, Vermont Captive Insurance Association, State Risk & Insurance Manager Association, Public Risk & Insurance Managers Association, American Society of Association Executives, NJ Association of Counties, North American Council for Adoptable Children, Fourth Degree Knight of Columbus, Cardinal Ridge Homeowners Association,
- Articles published in Best Review, Rough Notes, Business Insurance, Association Magazine and National Underwriter. Frequent speaker at Trade and Industry conventions and conferences including Hawaii Captive Conference, 8th International Reisnsurance and Captive Conference in Bermuda, Self-Insurance Institute of America, Financial Services Association of Canada, Washington-Oregon Independent Agents Assoc., New York BIG I, Connecticut CPCU Chapter.
Listed in the Following States
SPECTRUM Risk Services, LLC is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: Delaware, District Of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania