1880 S Dairy Ashford Rd Suite 402 Houston, TX 77077
About the Expert
Shelia Darby is the practice leader of Darby Finance, where she leads the valuation and economic modeling practice areas. Shelia brings nearly 20 years of experience in valuation and financial modeling covering both domestic and international projects and companies. Prior to Darby Finance, Shelia served as the Assistant Treasurer of Transocean and held various valuation and finance roles at ConocoPhillips, including the international rollout of the financial modeling and valuation course to over 200 finance employees located throughout the United States, Canada, Scotland, China, Singapore and Australia. Shelia is a certified P.M.P., holds an MBA from Rice University and a bachelor's degree from Baylor University. She is a candidate for the Series 79 license. Past business and project valuations include: oil and gas (upstream, midstream & downstream), liquefied natural gas (LNG), shipping, transportation, renewables (solar and wind) and mining.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Valuations
- Economic Consulting
- Economic Damages
- Rice University - Jesse H. Jones School of Management, MBA - Finance, General
- Baylor University, BBA - Finance (major), Communications (minor)
- Taught Modeling Excellence course at Fortune 10 oil and gas company to 200+ employees in key international offices (United States, Canada, China, Singapore and Australia)
- Women Energy Network (WEN) - Executive Group
- Greater Houston Womens Chamber of Commerce (GHWCC)
Listed in the Following States
Darby Finance is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States, Canada (all Provinces).