Southern California Neurodiagnostic Center
133 The Promenade Ste 108 Long Beach, CA 90802
About the Expert
Board Certified in Brain Injury Medicine (American Board of Medical Specialties/American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology), Dr. Nair brings his extensive training, clinical experience and formal board certifications to provide you an in-depth and nuanced medico-legal analysis of cases for both adults and children involving brain injury, frequently and tragically combined with chronic pain and severe psychological trauma (PTSD).
Areas of Expertise
- PTSD - Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- 1970-75 Doctor of Medicine, University of Bombay; 1981-83 Clinical Fellow in Child Psychiatry, Harvard University; McLean Hospital / Massachusetts General Hospital; 1978-81 University of California at Irvine: Residency in Psychiatry
- 2018 American Board of Preventive Medicine, Addiction Medicine; 2014 American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology-Brain Injury Medicine; 2014 American Board of Pain Medicine; 2007 Certification in Neuropsychiatry & Behavioral Neurology; 2002 American Board of Addiction Medicine (Recertified 2012); 2000 American Society of Clinical Psychopharmacology (Recertified 2010); 1998 American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology-Forensic Psychiatry (Recertified 2008); 1994 American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (Child Psychiatry); 1982 American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (Psychiatry); 1979 Medical License in California; 1994 Medical License in Hawaii
- American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law American Academy of Forensic Sciences American Society of Adolescent Psychiatry American Academy of Neurology
- Assistant Clinical Professor of, Psychiatry UCLA School of Medicine; Past President, American Society for Adolescent Psychiatry (2007-2008)
Listed in the Following States
Southern California Neurodiagnostic Center is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States, Canada (all Provinces).