Orthopedic Expert Services LLC
Neal Small, MD
5941 Club Oaks Drive Dallas, TX 75248
About the Expert
I have performed over a thousand spine procedures during my thirty-five years of orthopedic and spine practice. I have been retained as an expert in hundreds of cases involving spine issues. These issues concern causation, usual and customary medical or surgical treatment, usual and customary medical expenses, future medical needs and future medical or surgical expenses within reasonable degrees of medical probability or medical certainty.
Areas of Expertise
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- M.D. Degree University of Texas Southwestern Medical School 1970
- Texas, Oklahoma and Idaho
- Certified by The American Board of Orthopedic Surgery; Fellow American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, Member Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Past President Arthroscopy Association North America
- Dr. Small has published over twenty articles on various orthopedic topics in refereed orthopedic journals and textbooks.
Listed in the Following States
Orthopedic Expert Services LLC is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States, Canada (all Provinces).