Orthopedic Expert Services LLC
Neal Small, MD
5941 Club Oaks Drive Dallas, TX 75248
About the Expert
I am a board certified orthopedic surgeon with over thirty-five years of experience treating orthopedic injuries and spinal disorders. I have performed over 17,000 orthopedic and spine surgical procedures and, therefore, have the experience and knowledge to be a credible expert in virtually any orthopedic or spine case. I have extensive forensic experience as well. I have served as an expert on hundreds.of cases and have been deposed numerous times. I have never faced a Daubert challenge..
Areas of Expertise
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- M.D. Degree University of Texas Southwestern Medical School 1970
- Texas, Oklahoma and Idaho
- Certified by The American Board of Orthopedic Surgery; Fellow American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, Member Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Past President Arthroscopy Association North America
- Dr. Small has published over twenty articles on various orthopedic topics in refereed orthopedic journals and textbooks.
Listed in the Following States
Orthopedic Expert Services LLC is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States, Canada (all Provinces).