Consultant - Title Insurance Real Estate
2139 Rock Pass Place Martinez, CA 94553
About the Expert
An accomplished California Real Property & Title Attorney of 30+ years with wide & thorough knowledge on all aspects of real estate & title laws involving mortgage loans, escrows, bankruptcies, creditors rights, & mechanics liens. Mr. Borchert's particular skill is working with attorneys to present matters in a way that is both comprehensive and understandable to the judge or jury. He also has a network of colleagues in the title insurance industry who can assist him in acquiring additional title information and maps
Areas of Expertise
- Title Insurance Claims
- B.A. UC Davis History J.D. Southern California Institute of Law
- Member California Bar
- Lorman Educational Services Instructor
- California Land Title Association Forms and Practices and Education Committees
- Fidelity National Financial Attorney of the Year 1997
- California Real Property Journal Vol 35 No. 3/4 2017 Scher v. Burke, the Doctrine of Implied Dedication to a Public Use.
- U.S. Army Vietnam, Bronze Star, Combat Infantryman's Badge
- Trial Testimony in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Monterrey Superior Courts
Listed in the Following States
Consultant - Title Insurance Real Estate is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States, Canada (all Provinces).