1050 St. James Crossing Atlanta, GA 30319
About the Expert
Michael Black began his professional construction career in the U.S. construction industry working vacations and holidays during high school and college as a laborer and helper. Upon graduation from college, he began working full-time as an estimator and project manager on commercial and institutional projects. He rose through the ranks of executive management in a medium-sized (ultimately $100,000,000 annual volume) general contracting company to the position of president and managing partner, respectively.
Areas of Expertise
- Construction Claims
- Real Estate Development
- BBA from the University of Georgia, and MBA from Georgia State University
- Certified State of Florida General Contractor
- Various education and training programs through the Associated General Contractors of America
- Company member of the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC); American Institute of Constructors (AIC); Professional Construction Estimators Association (PCEA); Young Presidents Organization (YPO); Gwinnett County Georgia Recreation Authority; Past President Georgia Branch AGC, and elected Vice Chairman and Chairman of Gwinnett County Recreation Authority.
- Presented Committee Chairman of the Year Award for strategic planning by Georgia Branch AGC, and the State of Georgia Recreation and Parks Association Volunteer of The Year Award
- Article written and published in the CONSTRUCTOR magazine, The Great American Scream Machine
- Consultant and Expert Witness for the City of New York Law Department on winning multi-million dollar construction related case, NYCLIS No. 01AL100757
Listed in the Following States
Michael Black is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States, Canada (all Provinces).