Neurosurgery Medlegal Services, LLC
Jeffrey Oppenheimer, MD
854 Azalea St Boca Raton, FL 33486
About the Expert
I am an actively practicing board-certified Neurosurgery with 27 years of experience. I am a graduate of Cornell University, the Georgetown University School of Medicine and trained at the University of Southern California-Los Angeles County Hospital. Currently, I am a faculty member at the University of Central Florida College of Medicine and I have medical licenses in several states. I have published journal articles and textbook chapters. I am a seasoned deponent with both trial and deposition experience and have excellent communication skills and a caring personality. My legal experience consists of cases in the realm of personal injury, medical malpractice, workers compensation- both plaintiff and defense. My reviews of the evidence are honest and my opinions are defensible. I hopeful that you would honor me with the opportunity to assist your clients.
Areas of Expertise
- BA cum laude, Cornell University; MS with distinction in Physiology and Biostatistics, Georgetown University; MD, Georgetown University School Of Medicine
- Medicine; Residency/Internship-Univesity of Southern California-Los Angeles County Hospital
- CA; WA; MI; MN; NY; NJ; PA; GA; FL
- SEAK EXPERT WITNESS TRAINING
- AMERICAN ASSOCIATION OF NEUROLOGICAL SURGEONS; CONGRESS OF NEUROLOGICAL SURGEON; SOCIETY FOR MINIMALLY INVASIVE SPINE SURGERY; NORTH AMERICAN SPINE SOCIETY; INTERNATIONAL SPINAL INTERVENTION SOCIETY; FLORIDA MEDICAL ASSOCIATION
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR OF NEUROSURGERY, UNIVERSITY OF CENTRAL FLORIDA COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
- Dr. Oppenheimer CV
JEFFREY H. OPPENHEIMER, MD. MS, FOABNS
Listed in the Following States
Neurosurgery Medlegal Services, LLC is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States, Canada (all Provinces).