Aviation Safety Consultants LLC
350 New Britain Road Doylestown, PA 18901
About the Expert
Keith M Cianfrani, Ed.D. (abd), MAS, CRSP, a retired U.S. Army Lieutenant Colonel, the founder and owner, has over 35 years of aviation experience. He is a master army aviator, aviation safety officer, commercial pilot, instructor pilot and was an accident investigator for the U.S. Army Safety Center. He is rated in both rotary wing and fixed wing aircraft. As a safety officer, Keith has managed safety programs in organizations with over 100 aircraft stationed throughout 5 states. Keith is currently an instructor for Embry Riddle Aeronautical University and Kansas State University. He also writes the Safety and Training Column for Rotor and Wing Magazine.
Areas of Expertise
- Accident Reconstruction
- ED.d, (abd), Educational Leadership, MAS-Aviation Safety, Certified Registered Safety Professional
- FAA Flight Instructor, Rotary and Fixed wing pilot, US Army Flight Instructor
- US Army, FAA, TSI Aviation Accident Investigation, SMS Training
- Helicopter Association International (HAI), United States Helicopter Safety Team, HAI Safety Committee, International Society of Safety Professionals, International Association of Aircraft Accident Investigators
- Rotor and Wing Magazine Safety Author
- LTC, US Army (ret), Aviator, Safety Officer, Accident Investigator
Listed in the Following States
Aviation Safety Consultants LLC is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States, Canada (all Provinces).