Aviation Safety Consultants LLC
350 New Britain Road Doylestown, PA 18901
About the Expert
ASC offers specializing in Human Factors and Material Failure in Accident Investigations. Keith uses his experience as a US Army Aircraft Accident Investigator, he is a Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) and has also worked in the civilian, commercial aviation industry flying for companies such as Petroleum Helicopters, Damin Aviation, Keystone Helicopters, Island Helicopters and Chopper 6 and Chopper 3 in Philadelphia. He also has experience in the flight for life, aeromedical evacuation industry.
Areas of Expertise
- Accident Reconstruction
- ED.d, (abd), Educational Leadership, MAS-Aviation Safety, Certified Registered Safety Professional
- FAA Flight Instructor, Rotary and Fixed wing pilot, US Army Flight Instructor
- US Army, FAA, TSI Aviation Accident Investigation, SMS Training
- Helicopter Association International (HAI), United States Helicopter Safety Team, HAI Safety Committee, International Society of Safety Professionals, International Association of Aircraft Accident Investigators
- Rotor and Wing Magazine Safety Author
- LTC, US Army (ret), Aviator, Safety Officer, Accident Investigator
Listed in the Following States
Aviation Safety Consultants LLC is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States, Canada (all Provinces).