Burt Thorpe, CSP, MBA, CEM, CCO
2544 Stoneview Road Orlando, FL 32806
About the Expert
I started working in the shop of a major crane rental company as a teenager. I have operated, maintained, repaired, bought, sold, inspected, and managed heavy equipment, the shop, the office, through to consolidated financial statements. I ran a multi-office, multi-state heavy equipment rental company for 10 years, I have currently been teaching safety for nearly 20 years in cranes, rigging, scissor lift, bucket truck, and boom type aerial work platforms.
Areas of Expertise
- Aerial Lifts
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE)
- Crane Certification Assn. of America (CCAA) Officer & Board Member
- Association of Equipment Management Professionals (AEMP)
- Florida Crane Safety Alliance (OSHA)
- Florida Crane Owner’s Conference (FCOC)
- AGC Construction Safety Group (AGC)
Listed in the Following States
AmCrane is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States, Canada (all Provinces).