Perry Black, MD, CM
245 North 15th St. Suite 7150 Philadelphia, PA 19102
About the Expert
Trained in Neurosurgery at The Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, Dr. Black is currently a Professor of Surgery (Neurosurgery), and practicing in Philadelphia, PA. He has special interest and expertise in disorders of the spine and spinal cord, head and spine trauma, brain tumors, cerebrovascular disorders, hydrocephalus, and chronic pain.
Areas of Expertise
- Independent Medical Examiner
- Scarlet Key Society, McGill University.
- Post-doctoral Fellow, National Institutes of Health, held in Department of Physiology, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, 1961-62.
- Distinguished Service Award, Congress of Neurological Surgeons, 1977.
- Volvo Award of World Federation of Neurosurgical Societies, 1985.
- Fellow, College of Physicians of Philadelphia, (Elected 2007).
Listed in the Following States
Perry Black, MD, CM is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States, Canada (all Provinces).