Washington State University - Professor Emeritus
Tracy L. Skaer, PharmD, FASHP, FASCP
310 SW Prairie CT Pullman, WA 99163
About the Expert
Licensed pharmacist - over 30 years experience. EXPERTISE: chronic and cancer pain; opioids / narcotics / illicit substances; mental health psychopharmacology; drug testing, monitoring and assessment; adverse drug reactions; medication interactions; medication errors, dietary / herbal supplements.
Areas of Expertise
- Pain (Chronic) Management
- Pharmacology & Pharmaceutical
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.), Summa Cum Laude, University of Southern California 1990
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm), Washington State University 1985
- Licensed Pharmacist, California, Idaho, Washington
- Suicide Awareness and Referral Trainer, Washington State Pharmacy Association
- Mental Health First Aid for Adults and Youths, National Council for Behavioral Health
- Member, American College of Clinical Pharmacy
- Fellow, American Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Fellow, American Society of Consultant Pharmacists
- Member, Kappa Psi Pharmaceutical Fraternity, Palouse Graduate Chapter
- Member, Rho Chi National Pharmacy Scholastic Honor Society
- Member, Washington State Pharmacy Association
- See CV provided
- Dr. Tracy L Skaer's Curriculum Vitae
Please see Dr. Skaer's CV for more detailed information on her experience and training.
Listed in the Following States
Washington State University - Professor Emeritus is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States, Canada (all Provinces).