Christopher K. Wilson
324 Lakeview Way Redwood City, CA 94062
About the Expert
Christopher Wilson is a recognized expert in Advanced Driver Assistance Systems and vehicle sensors such as maps, GPS, radar, vision, and occupant sensing systems. He has over 25 years experience in developing advanced vehicle technology and three years working as a testifying expert including more than 10 reports and one deposition.
Areas of Expertise
- Communications - Telecommunications
- Intellectual Property
- BA in Physics from Princeton University (1981)
- Graduate work in Astrophysics at UCSD
- Institute of Navigation (ION)
- Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE)
- Institute of Transportation Engineers (ITE)
- Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers (IEEE)
- Supported Honda/Jones Day in defense against various telematics patents and submitted 5 IPRs. (e.g. IPR2014-00633).
- An additional 5 IPRs submitted for other matters.
- Supported BMW/ DLA Piper in defense against ACC Radar, Occupant Sensing and Blind Spot Warning patents. Wrote invalidity and non-infringement reports and provided testimony. (Case CV 14-3111-JAK (JEMx), CA Central District)
Percentage of time spent as expert
Number of expert assignments / year
Listed in the Following States
Christopher K. Wilson is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States, Canada (all Provinces).