Christopher K. Wilson
324 Lakeview Way Redwood City, CA 94062
About the Expert
Christopher Wilson developed one of the earliest connected vehicle applications and was the leading proponent of the 802.11p communications standard. He has 35 years of experience with WiFi, cellular, satellite and HF systems including starting multiple companies. Experience as a testifying expert includes several reports and one deposition.
Areas of Expertise
- Communications - Telecommunications
- Intellectual Property
- BA in Physics from Princeton University (1981)
- Graduate work in Astrophysics at UCSD
- Institute of Navigation (ION)
- Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE)
- Institute of Transportation Engineers (ITE)
- Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers (IEEE)
- Supported Honda/Jones Day in defense against various telematics patents and submitted 5 IPRs. (e.g. IPR2014-00633).
- An additional 5 IPRs submitted for other matters.
- Supported BMW/ DLA Piper in defense against ACC Radar, Occupant Sensing and Blind Spot Warning patents. Wrote invalidity and non-infringement reports and provided testimony. (Case CV 14-3111-JAK (JEMx), CA Central District)
Percentage of time spent as expert
Number of expert assignments / year
Listed in the Following States
Christopher K. Wilson is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States, Canada (all Provinces).